יתרונות:The hotel was great except for an incident with the pool and a front desk staff member. Housekeeping staff were very friendly and pleasant as were the breakfast staff. The room was clean and comfortable.
חסרונות:We stayed at the hotel for three nights and chose the hotel to use the pool while we were on a trip to Salt Lake City. The first day my daughter and I enjoyed the pool and had a great time. However the second day I jumped into the pool and noticed something at the bottom of the pool. I was suspicious of the object and grabbed a towel and put it over the object with my foot and brought it up out of the water. It was clearly fecal matter. Thoroughly disgusted I got in the shower and cleaned myself off. I then went directly to the front desk and reported the issue. The front desk agent said she may need to close the pool to which I replied yes of course you should close the pool. The front desk attendant then came with me and I showed her the towel with the fecal matter on it which was lying on the side of the pool. I pointed into the pool where you could still see some small remnants of the fecal matter. (They were obvious as the pool was very clean except for them.). I returned to my room, took another shower, and then went out to dinner with my family. When we returned from dinner two hours later we walked by the pool and I was astonished to see at least eight people including children splashing about in the pool. I also noticed that the towel with the fecal matter on it had not even been moved. Incredibly disgusted and concerned I went to the front desk agent again and asked her why she had not closed the pool. She did not have an answer. I told her it was a health code violation and that those people that were in the pool were all being exposed to harmful bacteria that could sicken them. She acted as though I was making a big deal out of nothing. There was no one in the pool when I reported the issue. I found it incredibly disrespectful of guest’s health and safety to have done nothing about the contamination and knowingly allow those unsuspecting families to use the contaminated pool. She didn’t even move the towel!!! I understand accidents happen but I found the front desk agents disregard for health reprehensible. I question if she was trained on what to do in this type of situation. We will not be staying at a Best Western again.